Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Spring Break Project

Today marks the third day of my precious break. Like every other break, I intend to catch up with my studies and clear out the antiquated to-do list. Every holiday reminded me of the effects of procrastination and yet... sigh (needless to say, I disappoint myself)

Reviving this blog, is a good start. I have a lot of stuff in mind that I need to get rid off- so space could be given for fresh ideas. This will be both my art gallery and dumpsite. My adventures and misadventures, my dreams and failures, my hopes and prayer- all these treasures that will disappear if left untold.

I read some of my previous entries and found myself marvelling at my old self; so enthusiastic, so positive and so creative. Call it self-praise but it made me wonder what has become of me, and how much I have changed over the months.

So now, I've got this blog for myself, a family blog, a shared blog with my best friends, a SparkPeople account, a Friendster account and a daily journal. I think I'm overorganising! LOL! Let's see how long before I start shortlisting!

Here we go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I woke up to a terrible start. But I'm hoping for a good, satisfying end. And so I was so high spirited about making a change and yet I found myself waking up in the late afternoon. Gosh this is as disappointing as it is embarassing.

Ok, I shall go to uni with some study materials. Sigh what a loser.

adri-enne said...

This monologue is making me look like a no-lifer but I kinda enjoy it. Problem?

I didnt make it to uni- nothing new there but I cleared the stack of laundry and washed the bathroom. I scrubbed the floor dammit! It's gonna be 11 pm soon, I'm gonna read a bit on sed&strat to add to my accomplishment today.

excellent. . .

Some extras to my to-do list:
- email vi vian, barb and reply zul
- get photos from salmy and update blog