Sunday, August 27, 2006

Random rambles

I am:
lazy to hit the books.
owner of 25 sec concentration in lectures; 10 mins in tutorials.
constantly wasting time thinking of how people maximise their time; but kept as thoughts.
lazy to blog.
able to play Freecell & Solitaire for hours.
almost certain you feel lazy to bother bout this cobwebbed website.
a lousy student
gonna get a haircut on Thursday.
annoyed with circumstances I put myself in.

I miss:
my tua ee's cooking
my grandma's bak chang
wrestling with my brother when he was my size
my dogs
my bolster
waiting for my schoolbus
waking up to the waft of breakfast
taking the catered food from the delivery man
outings with the gang
free lunch/dinner/supper/breakfast/brunch/evryotherexisting meals with jiejie
being punctual
not doing laundry
watching astro
my brother's ps2

i want:
to fly kites with my bro n papa
my bolster
2 remember 2 wish the ppl closest 2 me Happy Birthday on time
Goo Goo Dolls to change the name of their band
Ronan Keating to not sing "Iris"
to go crabbing
friendships to not leave a gap when u leave the group
to read the comics I missed out

i need:
to study
to spend less time wasting time
to finish up all existing assignments
God

6 comments:

enigma said...

Hey Adryn.miss you ya. How's life? Haha dun worry you are not the only one feeling the same. I have wasted my holidays too lazing too much until work not done:( Anyway, all the best and take care. When r u flying home? Me 15th nov. Hope to meet up wt u in mly

Quin said...

How could you not bring your bolster with you to Aus??!! How are you able to sleep at night?!

I'll have you know I even bring my bolster with me to KL.. haha.. now where did that come from..?????

My friend, I think this is the first sign I see from you on being homesick.

Take care.

Anonymous said...

hey adrienne :)
sharon here from kdu cf last time

just stopping by to say hi
hope you're doing well

*hugs*

Ken said...

Hey lil sis.

When will you be back? We will yum cha with the gang kau kau.

Haha.

God bless you.

Anonymous said...

ur english and the way you write is exceptionally lively and inviting. great work. keep writing

adri-enne said...

I googled some random stuff and this blog came out- so I thought of checking it out & even considered reviving it. It's been a year since I wrote anything here and dear bitter- I think u just inspired me 2 continue writing. Even if u're some randomly generated electronic message- I'm glad I read this.