Saturday, March 18, 2006

A Series of Events: Part 1

A series of both fortunate and unfortunate~

Uni life in a glance
"Ahhh.. done!" Passed up Assignment 1 of Maths, wiped that sweat of my forehead and received Assignment 2 next lecture. "Brother.." *smacks face*
"OMG this is so !@#$% HARD! ARGHHH" Completed the physics tutorial, just to get another during the following class. *mutter*
"Hybridization?!?! Carbon-Carbon double bond case le? How can you tell which one to hybridize to what!?" *Head leans backwards then just dropped forward hitting the table*
And this just pattern is repeated for all my other subjects.

Logically, it could be completed considering all the time I've got. Got myself involved with too many time bandits; but seriously when the work is so tough, I just am not motivated to start on it. OH, breaking news: Adrienne Lim took Chinese class. Adrienne Lim dropped Chinese class. Adrienne Lim sold Chinese lesson textbooks.
Yessss! I have dropped the ever stressful language class! I would prefer to learn practical Mandarin rather than the schematic and formal. But that was not the main contributor of my decision; Petronas will not pay. $2800 per sem would just make your friend live on cucumbers and tomatoes for the next couple of months. Lose weight? Forfeiting my happiness lar!

My Physic practicals, unlike my Chemistry, went extremely well! Grouped with my housemate and one Indon guy. We spoke in BM at times then he joined with his Bahasa Indon; so incredibly funny! hahaha I cant help laughing yes I realised it's rude. hehehehe this adik, a year younger, is a semester ahead of us.

Have fun always!

TV, Pork & Fish deprived,
Adrienne~


7 comments:

Ou Lik Ee said...

Hey.. Mandarin is easy to learn.. Don't be like me.. Took 26 years to learn the language.. =(

adri-enne said...

for sum1 who said dat, how can i b convinced it's easy... haha

Ou Lik Ee said...

Sure can.. If Lik Ee can do it.. So can you too.. =)

Rae Lee said...

what is hybri.... what!? that sounds scary! atleast homeopathy is doing me fine STILL... haha! will explain about HOMEOPATHY once i've done my class presentation... ALONE!!! *eek* hugs!

adri-enne said...

we spose 2 have learnt dat in foundation u know? remember phy & sigma bond? js dat it's so brief.. u know mr andrew.. well, i'm not coping well in physics n chem..

not motivated la.. how e? :(

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»