Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Lost & Gone Forever..

A tribute to my Nokia 2600

I didn't bother giving you a name...
In fact, I labelled your batts, your housing; with my name.
It is really a shame...
To loose another like you again.
But if there's one last thing that could be said,
It'll be," I didn't lose you on purpose"
not," Just break down & die in the palms of your abductor!"
You're not the first,but for a second;
I thought you'd be the last.

And to the person who took it,
I saw you on the CCTV,
For fourty-five minutes,
I stared at that blur screen.
Well, may God be mercyful,
For the crime you did,
May the Lord bless you,
Trust me, you'll need it.

Thank you for making my mom loose trust in me again,
Thank you for making my mom snapped at me,
Thank you for making my 2-week camp an uncontactable one,
Thank you for making me feel miserable searching for it,
Thank you for making it a trend to loose a phone annually after big exams.

I hope you're happy I'm depressed.
God bless.
Seriously.

4 comments:

Quin said...

Hahaha... never knew you could be so dramatic. Well, see it as a chance to get a new handphone, that is if you could get a new one. I hope that "thieve" sees this, he should be ashamed over himself for causing poor Adrienne so much trouble (tsk tsk... *shaking my head sadly)

Trudi said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

fishtail said...

So sorry, Adrienne, about the handphone. Happy new year, anyhow.

adri-enne said...

new handphone? I hope dat's d last phone anybody buy me. I dun wanna burden my mind with responsibilities such as dis.. haha still no reason 2 lose d phone but anyway my cousin borrowed me her old phone, flip n camera! wheeeeeee!
Happy new year 2 u 2, Fran & Fishtail!