Monday, August 29, 2005

What Penang can inflict on weak souls... like me

Sometimes I wonder how bad life can be... But then again, from another angle, life is so wonderful. Thank you God for not giving up on me. Penang's a heaven on earth but hell to my body and spiritual life. Ironic? Let me enlighten you.
Penang, my beautiful (although a bit dirty...) hometown, it has been some time since I last went home. (note: HOME as in "I want to go home" always refers to Island Glades, Penang! never crummy ol' KDU Teratai Court although I'm growing to love it)

It's been only a day since I came back from Penang but I'm missing it already... but then again..
Since I went back, I never read a single passage from the Bible till the night before I went home, Sharon sent me a message. I've fallen asleep in the midst of every prayer I attempted to make.. Such a failure aren't I? Lord, please forgive me! I wasted so much time.. (Darn, Chehcheh, it's a mistake to introduce me to God of War- one of the best Rpg PS2 game I've ever played!!) I've even been fostered by some medium ( the bomoh like personwho goes in a trance ). He's picking on me!! I could have been other family members but NO, I have to be the lucky one! Great so now I'm a "keh-kia" or "anak angkat" to the blasted "deity". But anyway, I've got Jesus! SO, that makes me blessed beyond curses for His promise endures forever!! yeah!
When I came back to Damansara, I lied to my mum. She gave me fare to take the taxi straight from Pudu to KDU Court due to my hefty baggage but I took the LRT instead. That saves me lots! Then again, I lied. Well wasn't exactly a lie... I didnt state clearly... She assumed but by fooling her and making her ASSUME, it's a lie.

Never ASSUME, it makes an ASS out of U and ME!

That was SPIRITUALLY, now it's PHYSICALLY. :) I've never stopped eating and resumed my position in the house as full time couch potato so, too much deposit and too little withdrawal is tangibly bad. (except if I happen to be a bank account, more deposit & less withdrawals sounds great) Yes, I brought back extra baggages (fats & lotsa other stuff) In fact, I packed so much stuff I saw the 1/2 dozen of Nutmeg oil (I promised Xiao Wei I'd get her those) So Penang, food haven? They missed the second fact: Health Hazard!*
*Apply only to gluttons who fail to contain themselves at the sight of that four letter F-word : "FOOD!" In other words.. Me!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I really wanna try the Penang Curry Mee XD

adri-enne said...

i'll learn how 2 drive after our externals and then u shall visit me in penang and i shall drive u around...
weeee!

Trudi said...

hallooo...
check out dambiguity.blogspot.com
peace out!!