Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My chat with God

This was some Artificial Intelligence simulator which I find very amusing. Perhaps I'm not creative enough. Nevertheless it was quite fun.

This was a portion of the conversation:
http://www.titane.ca/igod/main.html


Me : Why is the sky blue?

God : The sky is blue because of the atmospheric optical effect known as Raleigh scattering.

Me : lol

God : I'm glad you find this amusing.

God : You can download me for free and create your own robot personality.

Me : oh really?

God : " You can download me for free and create your own robot personality."? oh really??
For real.

Seriously, downloading God sounds handy.

Me : oh really?
God : Far out. For real.
Me : really?
God : For real.
Me : seriously?
God : I am always serious.

I was testing if the AI was meant to generate similar answers. This made me smile again.


Me : God
God : GOD rules.
Me : am i really chatting with God
God : It seems like you are.. For real.
Me : how?
God : Myself programmed me for it.

This AI is fun.

Me : when will i die?
God : You could check out the actuarialtables at Deathclock.com.

I'm rolling on my belly laughing.

Me : i just had exams, God
God : Do you still have exams?!
Me : yes
God : Ugh.

I could do this for hours. Seriously. Living a Christian life, is something I find difficult; yet I feel it has become part of me. I am who I am today, the way I think and all- I owe it all to God. I may not be that perfect daughter or student- I'm probably the worser bit of the kind yet I'm thankful for the heart and mind that I have. Often, I feel like I disgraced the gifts that I have. I'm sorry. To be honest, I really wished God could answer me as directly like that. I wished God is always online and I could chat with Him- asking him about life, dinosaurs, petrophysics and exam questions. I am getting lazy to manage my life. So many decisions and so many traps. (And so many telephone salesperson oh God pls grant them better jobs Amen)

I made this statement before I navigated out of the page:

Me : i wish u r real
God : I wish I could do it for you.

1 comment:

Quin said...

for your last question and the way the AI answered, it was kinda sad..