Monday, May 15, 2006

Another Monday

It's Monday! Well, my alarm failed me again; either that or sleeping at 3+ in the morning results in deafness. I missed the maths lecture that morning but I could always attend the evening class. As usual, I woke up in time for the important classes. I think God wants me to have more sleep. :)

I woke up in the state of panic and started rummaging through the layers of mess for my Maths Assignment just to find myself laughing at myself; this week's assignment was submitted online. Went to uni, and attended a bible study group. I actually find it hard 'cos it took me time to digest what the question is. Accent was not a problem until now... hmmm.. Anyways, I enjoyed the session because it was just a simple passage in Mark but it was linked to other books in the Old Testament. It's funny how the Pharisees, Sadducees & teachers of law try to trick Jesus into incriminating himself. Christ's response were beyond expectations; making them look like and felt like jesters. We were reading from Mark chapter 11 & 12.

Oh, I then got an extension of my assignment due date! Woohooo! I picked the wrong title. Sure it's interesting; but if only it's as easy! Well, it ain't! I chose peak oil- one of the biggest debate in the oil & gas industry. I reckon peak oil should be easy to tackle because I understood the issue and resources will be highly accessible- unfortunately- too much data & jargons. I emailed my lecturer, who forwarded my mail to another lecturer; now I can narrow down my research cos he cleared my queries. *sigh of relief*

I'm also scouting for a 2nd hand graphing calculator; Texas Instruments TI-83 plus. I looked it up at ebay; placed my bid; priced shot up till $62 this morning! It's actually still a good buy but I'll go by a new tactic- wait till it's minutes before the auction ends.. then I shall.. bwahahha pray that my laptop and internet connection does not fail me.

hehehe have a nice day everyone!

by the way i came across one of the item description for the calc. this is how it goes~

You are bidding on a Mint condition TI-83 Plus Calculator. It has very little use and was recently purchased. In fully working condition. It also comes with the transfer cable which is very handy if your friends or teacher have a program you need, you can easily transfer from calculator to calculator.

Reset to factory settings.

You will NOT be dissapointed.

Bid with confidence (100% Positive Feedback)

Happy Bidding =)


Hmmm.. how very convincing, very little use... -_-"
Friends, happy everydays~~

7 comments:

nascaremperor said...

ahaks;)..cute**
ah, the wonders of online bidding and having items delivered straight home:P

That i assure u cant be found in msia:)
great to know ure keeping GODly company and that ure walking the narrow path*

keep at it addrienE, hehe, i wish we *all had JESUS's wisdom.....ah, exams...

adri-enne said...

hehehehe u CAN find dat in msia.. ngek ngek ngek search harder :) now back 2 ebay...

nascaremperor said...

arrhh? got ah?...where//where:)

hehe, tell me addriene:)

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

adri-enne said...

dat's cool, but i cant take credit 4 ur compliments :)
d colour scheme was a template offered by blogspot :D glory not mine~

cheers

adri-enne said...

ok, anonymous, i reckon ur nickname should be anomalous. u commented on almost all my posts- with similar comments.. kinda freakin' me out~ like computer generated stuff.
well, let me make it a little clearer 2 u just in case u really meant wat u wrote.

i got dis site through http://www.blogger.com
register (4 free) as a user, then u could select templates for ur blog. i am not able 2 procure such script on my own- d little of HTML i know only enable me 2 add d tagboard and edit links.

err.. good luck.